Contribute to the Inspired Girl Community…
We know you have so much to offer, and want to get you involved right away. There are many ways you can contribute, and we will always give you full credit, your byline, photo, and website link back so be sure to include all of those details in your submissions!
Here’s a sampling of what you can do RIGHT NOW:
* Join the Inspired Girl Community HERE
* Submit a personal quote to be featured in stories and may even be chosen to be featured on our homepage
* Submit your tips on one of the topics you see on our site
* Submit your blog post / article on one of the topics you see on our site
* Submit your personal story – we can all learn from and teach each other
* Submit your recipe idea – we love simple, healthy, and delicious food
* Submit your favorite, inspiring music, along with why it inspires you
* Submit your “Inspired Girl” language – do you speak “sparkle”, too?! We’d love to include your terms in our Gloss-ary
* Sponsor a giveaway by donating 1 (or more!) item and have your product featured in our Newsletter and on our website
* Submit your photography to be used with blog posts
* Submit your ideas, thoughts, suggestions for Inspired Girl
Submissions for all of the above can be sent directly to email@example.com and be sure to use the appropriate subject line for the submission type, and include your submission along with your credit, byline, photo, and preferred weblink in the email! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Partner with Us
Would you like to align your product or company through a partnership with the Inspired Girl* blog? Are you looking for a spokesperson for your uplifting, inspiring, fun product or service? Looking for thought-provoking content to complement your website? We can help!
- Add Some Sparkle to Your Site—Work directly with Inspired Girl Founder & Editor, Jennifer Tuma-Young, to create special exclusively licensed content for your website, e-mails, or newsletters.
- Cross-Promotions—Let’s talk about forming an alliance so we can spread some sparkle. We love working with like-minded partners and brands!
Have an idea that makes you smile or opportunity for us to take things up a notch? Let us know! We would love to hear from you!!! Email us at jennifer at inspired girl dot net.
Two Simple Steps to Make a Huge Impact
Step One: Read. Comment. Share Your Point of View. You never know who you are helping with your awesomeness!!
Step Two: Get Involved! Send us your tips and suggestions! We can’t go this journey alone!!